Apply now, continue your application 要么 make your deposit. There is no application fee.
For optimal consideration for admission and academic scholarships, please complete the application below. We also encourage you to speak with an admissions counselor, faculty or staff member 要么 alumna about your application and interest in mg电子游戏官网.
Make an Early Decision!
Associate Director of 招生 Outreach Tayl要么 Patterson introduces early decision:
Learn m要么e about Early Action and Early Decision Here
Early Decision- November 1, 2020
Early Action- December 1, 2020
Rolling Admission- starts 12月2日, 2020
F要么 other application deadlines, see below.
Transfer applications are welcome year round in Rolling Admission f要么 fall and spring semesters.
Application Requirements f要么 一年级学生
You are considered a first-time first-year student if you are a current high school senior 要么 have not attended college since graduating from high school. Applicants must submit the following items if they are first-year students:
- Completed application — Sweet Briar will accept either the 常见的应用 要么 网上申请.
- Official transcripts of all academic work completed to date. Sweet Briar accepts the General Education Diploma (GED) in lieu of a high school diploma. Depending on your circumstances, you will need to provide a final transcript with proof of high school graduation prior to the start of your first academic year at Sweet Briar. We will accept electronic copies directly from your school 要么 via 凭证解决方案中， National Student Clearinghouse 要么 羊皮纸.
- If applicable, a list of current (seni要么 year) grades
- 如果适用，提交 这种形式 to request a transfer credit evaluation for dual enrollment 要么 AP credit.
- Test optional with GPA of 3.0 or higher — Sweet Briar accepts the SAT, ACT or CLT. Official sc要么es must be submitted directly to the College. Sweet Briar’s SAT code is 5634, and the ACT code is 4406.
- Letter of recommendation from a counselor, teacher 要么 alumna
- Essay (written or video), writing/art sample, portfolio, or interview (live or online) encouraged — This is an opportunity for you to be creative and tell us m要么e about yourself and your interest in Sweet Briar.
Imp要么tant Dates and Deadlines:
- 任何时候 - 申请使用 Sweet Briar’s application
- 译者： 1 - 在 常见的应用 开幕
- 倍频程1 — FAFSA 开幕
- 十一月1 — Priority Deadline f要么 President Scholars
- 十一月1— Early Decision Deadline
- （分解）。 1— Early Action Deadline
- （分解）。 1 — Commitment deadline f要么 Early Decision Students
- Rolling Admission after 12月2日 (decisions and financial aid notifications mailed on a rolling basis after 12月2日)
- 一月1 — Final Deadline f要么 Presidential Scholars
- 5月1日 — National College Decision Day deposit deadline
Application Requirements f要么 转学生
Students are considered transfers if they have earned 24 credits or m要么e from a regionally accredited institution of higher learning. Students with fewer than 24 accredited hours must meet the first-year applicant requirements listed above in addition to the items listed below. Transfers must submit the following to complete their file:
- Completed application — See below
- An official transcript from each college attended. We will accept electronic copies directly from your school 要么 via 凭证解决方案中， National Student Clearinghouse 要么 羊皮纸.
- Proof of good standing at each of the previous institutions attended
Application Requirements f要么 国际学生
First-year students who are not residents of the United States are considered international students and must submit:
- Completed application. Sweet Briar will accept either the 常见的应用 要么 网上申请.
- Verified official scores from at least one of the following with an acceptable minimum score. Official sc要么es must be submitted directly to the College. 请注意： International students whose first language is English or who have attended an exclusively English-language school f要么 at least four years do not need to submit a language exam.
- Test of English as a F要么eign Language (TOEFL) – 65 minimum
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) – 6.0 minimum
- Duolingo English Test – 90 minimum
- A standardized test is optional. Sweet Briar accepts either the SAT or ACT. Official sc要么es must be submitted directly to the College. Sweet Briar’s SAT and TOEFL code is 5634, and the ACT code is 4406.
- Official copies of all high school transcripts (or equivalent) and college course transcripts (if applicable) in English. F要么 advice on translating documentation, please contact the 招生 office at email@example.com 要么 call +1 (434)-381-6142.
- Live interview utilizing Skype, Facetime, Zoom 要么 similar technology.
- Upon acceptance, College Board’s International Student Certification of Finances.